Our confidential counselling service enables you to manage work and personal issues that may be affecting your wellbeing and productivity.
Our qualified counsellors have supported thousands of people facing challenges at work and in life. Aware of the need to provide a timely response when you are seeking counselling, we have the experience and capacity to deliver face-to-face, telephone and video sessions, providing flexibility and responsiveness as required. We understand that your circumstances are unique – we work with a great range of people, including those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disability, mature-aged people, Indigenous Australians, and young people.
Counselling models are adapted to the unique needs of clients and counsellors are necessarily varied, operating from, and informed by, a broad range of therapeutic modalities. These approaches are designed to maximise our clients’ own resources and generate change by empowering you with the ability to create solutions in time limited contexts.
Primary modalities engaged include, but are not limited to the following:
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) – internationally recognised model of choice for EAP clinical work.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) – endorsed by Medicare ‘Better Access Program’ as evidence-based treatment for a wide range of presenting issues.
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT) – endorsed by Medicare ‘Better Access Program’ as evidence-based treatment for a wide range of presenting issues.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Mindfulness Based Behaviour Therapy (MBBT) – evidence-based treatment for a wide range of clinical presentations, as well as stress and relationship issues.
- Narrative Therapy – application of narrative to working with people to ameliorate subjective experience and life circumstance.